Autoimmune Diseases

Do you suffer from any of these symptoms: fatigue, achy muscles, swelling and redness in joints, trouble concentrating, numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, hair loss, skin rashes or digestive discomfort? An autoimmune disease could be the cause.

Your immune system is the network of cells and tissues throughout your body that work together to defend you from foreign invaders like viruses, bacteria, and pathogens. An autoimmune disease, on the other hand, is the result of your body turning on itself and attacking healthy tissue that is mistaken as a foreign invader.

Autoimmune disease affects 50-75 million Americans and has become the third leading chronic illness in the US.
Autoimmune diseases can affect almost any part of the body, including the heart, brain, nerves, muscles, skin, eyes, joints, lungs, kidneys, glands, the digestive tract, and blood vessels. Perhaps you have not been given a diagnosis for your symptoms despite spending countless time, money and visits to doctors. If you have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease you’ve probably been prescribed toxic anti-inflammatory, steroidal, anti-depressant, pain or immunosuppressive drugs. These drugs simply mask the symptoms of autoimmunity, but don’t address the root cause as to why their body has turned on itself.

At Vivify Integrative Health, our medical team uses the most advanced methods to diagnose and treat autoimmune illnesses naturally. Following a detailed discussion of your symptoms and history, our team will diagnose your autoimmune disease and then map out an effective treatment plan to reverse not only your symptoms, but also the root cause of your disease.

There are several common causes in the development of autoimmune disease. Only 25 percent of these are due to genetics and the other 75 percent are caused by the environment we expose our bodies to.

This is good news! This means that you have a good deal of influence on reversing autoimmunity. By making changes in your diet, healing leaky gut, removing toxins, eliminating infections and parasites, and reducing stress, you can recover your health.

If you are ready to eliminate the root cause of your autoimmune disease and get off of your medications, give us a call so that we can educate you on ways that you can naturally heal with lifestyle modifications and start supporting your immune system back to optimal health.

If you haven’t been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease but you have been experiencing symptoms that may be connected with autoimmune diseases and are looking for answers, schedule an appointment with Vivify Integrative Health today!

Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health

Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Vivify Integrative Health is right for you.