Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the frequently asked questions below. If you don’t find the answer to your question, feel free to contact our new patient coordinator via email, or set up a FREE discovery consultation.
Scheduling & Visits
Patients have unlimited email contact with their Vivify Integrative Health providers. However, if an email question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via email, they may, at their discretion, require that the member schedule a phone, telemedicine or in person visit instead of responding via email.
Billing & Insurance
1. We may be available for same-day appointments.
2. We do answer phone calls, texts and emails after business hours and on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
We Do Not Bill Insurance Companies
Payment for the cost of any services provided by Vivify Integrative Health will be paid at the time of service.Vivify Integrative Health will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
We will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Non-Vivify Integrative Health medical expenses such as lab tests and prescription medications may be covered by a member’s health insurance plan per that plan’s rules.
Your health insurance can be thought of as “disease insurance,” not disease-prevention insurance. Vivify Integrative Health is not insurance-based. Our services are generally not covered by medical insurance. Lab tests, however, are often covered by your insurance. If you have an HSA account, some expenses incurred may be reimbursable. We can provide you with an invoice of services provided for you to submit to your insurance provider. Any costs that are covered by your insurance company will be determined by your insurance provider.
The initial appointment is a comprehensive, in-depth appointment with Dr. Hagen including a detailed discussion regarding your health history and a comprehensive discussion of your ideal health goals. At this appointment recommendations will be made regarding hormones, nutraceutical supplements, nutrition, exercise and stress management. We are also available to address any concerns you may have as well as answer any of your billing related questions.
About Lab Tests
- The specific tests ordered will be personalized to you based on your initial evaluation with Dr. Hagen and may include blood, saliva, urine, or stool testing.
- We will make every effort to make you fully aware of any additional lab fees that may be incurred and to give you the opportunity to choose which lab tests you feel comfortable paying for.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.